[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Accepting Donations Tuesday through Friday 11:00 until Covid Quarantine Area is FULL (typically fills up about noon). Then donations will be the next open day.” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center|color:%236690ea” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
Accepting items that cannot be sold results in additional expenses for St. Vincent de Paul. St. Vincent de Paul’s profits are used to aid the needy. Please help us to keep our disposal cost to a minimum.
To donate gently used furniture and/or appliances, please call Furniture Store Coordinator, Roberta at 724-439-9188, ext. 211, for details. Arrangements for pickup can be made.
We CAN accept:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories,
- Linens and decorative pillows,
- Kitchenware and small usable appliances,
- Media including books, DVD’s — NO records and/or VHS Tapes
- Decorative items, knick-knacks, and baskets,
- Furniture and area rugs,
- Toys, games, bicycles, and puzzles,
- Unopened bags or boxes of diapers or medical supplies,
- Medical equipment, and
- Holiday decorations.
We CANNOT accept:
- Broken, soiled or unsafe merchandise including furniture and appliances,
- Hazardous materials such as paint and pesticides,
- Guns, knives or ammunition,
- Open Liquid Containers of lotions, soap, cologne, etc.
- Opened bags or boxes of medical equipment and diapers,
- Mattresses and box springs,
- Outdated or broken computers, printers, photocopiers, and fax machines, and
- Exercise Equipment
- NO records and/or VHS Tapes
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept donations of SOILED or BROKEN FURNITURE, TELEVISIONS or OUTDATED COMPUTER SYSTEMS, no matter the condition. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
KINDLY UNDERSTAND – ITEMS THAT HAVE NO RESALE VALUE MAY BE REFUSED.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”NO merchandise is accepted after business hours. Please DO NOT leave merchandise after hours as it more than likely will be vandalized.” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:center|color:%236690ea” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row]