Accepting items that cannot be sold results in additional expenses for St. Vincent de Paul. St. Vincent de Paul’s profits are used to aid the needy. Please help us to keep our disposal cost to a minimum.
To donate gently used furniture and/or appliances, please call Furniture Store Coordinator, Roberta at 724-439-9188, ext. 211, for details. Arrangements for pickup can be made.
We CAN accept:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories,
- Linens and decorative pillows,
- Kitchenware and small usable appliances,
- Media including books, records, and DVD’s,
- Decorative items, knick-knacks, and baskets,
- Furniture and area rugs,
- Toys, games, bicycles, and puzzles,
- Unopened bags or boxes of diapers or medical supplies,
- Medical equipment, and
- Holiday decorations.
We CANNOT accept:
- Broken, soiled or unsafe merchandise including furniture and appliances,
- Hazardous materials such as paint and pesticides,
- Guns, knives or ammunition,
- Opened bags or boxes of medical equipment and diapers,
- Mattresses and box springs,
- Outdated computers, printers, photocopiers, and fax machines, and