St. Vincent de Paul – Uniontown has resumed reduced operating hours Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
PLEASE – DO NOT leave donations at our door or loading dock. Especially during our Covid-19 Pandemic that warrants all donated items be isolated from rest of items.
St. Vincent de Paul donations DROP-OFF will only be accepted Tuesday through Friday from 11:00am to 1:00pm, or until our Covid-19 Isolation space gets full. Once full, donations will only be accepted the next business day.
If you have questions or concerns, please call 724-439-9188, extension 202 and leave a message. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
THANK YOU for your understanding and patience.
Accepting items that cannot be sold results in additional expenses for St. Vincent de Paul. St. Vincent de Paul’s profits are used to aid the needy. Please help us to keep our disposal cost to a minimum.
To donate gently used furniture and/or appliances, please call Furniture Store Coordinator, Roberta at 724-439-9188, ext. 211, for details. Arrangements for pickup can be made.
We CAN accept:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories,
- Linens and decorative pillows,
- Kitchenware and small usable appliances,
- Media including books, records, and DVD’s,
- Decorative items, knick-knacks, and baskets,
- Furniture and area rugs,
- Toys, games, bicycles, and puzzles,
- Unopened bags or boxes of diapers or medical supplies,
- Medical equipment, and
- Holiday decorations.
We CANNOT accept:
- Broken, soiled or unsafe merchandise including furniture and appliances,
- Hazardous materials such as paint and pesticides,
- Guns, knives or ammunition,
- Opened bags or boxes of medical equipment and diapers,
- Mattresses and box springs,
- Outdated computers, printers, photocopiers, and fax machines, and