Emergency Food Pantry
Operating the Food Pantry on a daily basis can be a challenge. In an average month we distribute almost 4000 pounds of food. Without the donations of the local churches, businesses and private monetary gifts, our shelves would be bare. This partnership has grown throughout the years being able to go beyond the pantry to help with paper products, household items, cleaning supplies and baby items. We do not offer a hand out, rather we offer a hand up out of the situation people are currently in.
If you are interested in volunteering at the food pantry, click here.
If you are interested in making a monetary donation to the food pantry, click here.
If you are interested in making a food donation to the food pantry, click here.
Suggested items for the Food Pantry are:
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Soups (Dry or Canned) Ramen Noodles
- Egg Noodles Cooking Oil
- Cake Mix + Frosting Pancake + Syrup
- Crackers Jelly (any kind)
- Ketchup Mustard
- Mayo Canned Chili
- Canned Stew Canned Fruit
- Powered Milk Snacks
- Peanut Butter and Canned Pasta
- Canned Chicken, Tuna, and any fish
- Sugar, Flour
- Chili Seasoning, Gravy, dry or jar
- Canned Meats, Kidney beans
Suggested items for Beyond the Food Pantry are:
- Shampoo, Cotton Balls
- Conditioner, Q-Tips
- Combs/Brushes, Hand Sanitizer
- Tooth Paste, Band-Aids
- Tooth Brushes, Razors
- Body Wash, Shaving Cream
- Lotions, Deodorant
- Feminine Products, Dish Liquid Soap
- Laundry Detergent, Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Fabric Softeners, Bleach
- Cleaning Supplies, Toilet Paper
- Liquid Hand Soap, Paper Towels
Bring any donations to the food pantry between the hours of 10AM and 2PM Monday through Friday.
If you have questions for Dana in the food pantry, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org